Puzzle pieces with word tax

Child Care Tuition Is Tax Deductible

Did you know you could save money on taxes while having your child enrolled in a quality day care program? If you paid someone to care for a child or a dependent so you could work, you may be able to reduce your federal income tax by claiming the Credit for Child and Dependent Care expenses on your tax return. A Rising Star Children’s Center qualifies as a care provider under this tax law.

For more information visit: http://www.irs.gov/taxtopics/tc602.html

Scroll to Top