Why Choose Us for Your Child Care Needs?
There are so many reasons why we feel you should consider A Rising Star first for child care, preschool, and pre-and-after school care:
- Over 15 years caring for and educating children.
- Many of our clients are families with siblings which means repeat satisfied customers!
- Run by educated professionals with extensive backgrounds in education and psychology. Over 40 years combined teaching and child care experience.
- Intentional learning style — daily objectives, lesson plans, evaluations. Children learn, have fun, at the same time and are excited to participate.
- Dedicated to helping children blossom into a happy, healthy, confident adults.
- Four private outdoor play yards in a wooded, serene setting in a quiet neighborhood.
- Children begin learning to count to 10 in seven languages before the age of two. We also teach Spanish words daily.
- Award-winning curriculum — many children graduate from our program and become leaders in their elementary school classes.
- We nourish your child’s inner talents while we focus equally on their social, emotional, and intellectual development. We believe teaching (and child care) is a work of the heart.
- We are open for most school holidays, early release days and snow days.
- Our main goal – to instill a lifelong love of learning while fostering self-confidence and independent growth.
- Healthy balanced meals and snacks, daily, included in the tuition rate. Very limited sugar products, only whole wheat bread, etc.
- Parents program — designed to facilitate a community relationship among the parents of the children in our program. We work closely with you and communicate daily about what your child has learned.
- Our guiding principle is that we are “PICI.” We approach all we do with “Passion, Intent, Commitment, and Integrity”.
- Standby Generator which means when the power goes out, we will be open!
- Historic, stone castle like facility with warmth and plenty of room for your children to grow and play.